Gallery

Friday, October 30, 2009

Time is ticking away...

I can't believe in a few hours, it will officially be Halloween. The big day. The day I think about all year long. I went out tonight to pick up some sale Halloween items, and will most likely take one last trip on November 1st. Christmas stuff has already began to muscle it's way into the limelight now, even though Thanksgiving is still weeks away.
I'll be busy working on my costume, that may or may not get finished in time. It's a costume that I started to put together for last Halloween, and it just didn't happen. So hopefully, I'll have it ready for tomorrow.
I was watching some of The Munsters marathon on WGN this evening (hosted by Alice Cooper, heck yeah!) and I was reminded of one of my favorite commercials. Thanks to the wonderful world of YouTube, here it is:




When I was seeking out that commercial I found some other Frankenstein Ads.
And here's an older commercial for Shasta with the Frankenstein Monster. Oddly, he's referred to as Igor:



Frankenstein Monster and the Bic Pen:




Doritos & Pepsi:



Jackson Hewitt:

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to take a second and thank you for all the effort you put into your countdown this year. I've really been digging the art especially. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Now that Halloween is over, I'm looking forward to going back and looking at everyone who participated in the countdown sites. I missed out, I was so busy with my own!

    ReplyDelete