Gallery

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Animala by Aidan Casserly


I'm part of a caricature group on Facebook, and the week before Halloween there was a Vincent Price drawing challenge on. I was looking through the submissions when I noticed Aidan's work. So I went to his website, to have a look at some of his other illustrations. When what did I find? I found 'The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra'! I wrote Aidan and asked him if he would mind letting me post this, and he agreed. If you would like to see more of Aidan's work, please visit his website.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty boss. he even remembered the Skeleton's got an odd shaped skull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very nicely done, Aiden. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrew I pay attention to the little things...although I'm starting to think that may not have been a real skeleton...

    @Larry B If this is who I think it is ( Larry Blamire), I'll be happy to send you the original. This film was a lot of fun and a big joy for a monster cartoonist like myself.

    ...and if this is Larry Bird, then...I remember seeing you on the Wheaties boxes way back when. Good job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice of you, Aidan--I thank you. Yes, it is Blamire, not Larry Bird, who hasn't checked in here ONCE.

    ReplyDelete