Gallery

Friday, April 27, 2012

Wonderfest news & other updates

It is official! I'm a guest at this year's Wonderfest! Behold my profile from the Wonderfest website:


Also, I did this art for the Wonderfest kids t-shirts this year:


I did the art in B/W, because the shirts are going to be a one or two color screen print. But then I started thinking about just making a limited color version for fun. This is what I came up with:


I thought it turned out cute, so I decided that I would use it for my new blog banner. 

ZaPow! is having their "May the Fourth be with You" Star Wars themed gallery show & party next Friday (on May 4th). Here is the poster for the event.


I think it's going to be a real good time, so if you are in the area, come check it out. I DID get my piece finished for the show, it has been printed, and I'll be picking it up and taking to the gallery next week. I will post the final art next Thursday, the day before the show opening. So until next Thursday...

2 comments:

  1. Love the fresh new look to your blog! Congrats on being welcomed back to Wonderfest! See you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee! Looking forward to seeing you later this month. It's coming up fast!!

    ReplyDelete