Gallery

Friday, August 10, 2012

Crazy 4 Cult 2012 pieces now up online!


Hey, here's this thing again. I just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that Gallery 1988's website has now posted the art from this year's Crazy 4 Cult show! Follow this link to view the art, and you might just find something you need to buy. My 'Burbs prints are there for sale on page 11, in case you are interested in one of those.

ALSO, you might notice that my Countdown to Halloween Cryptkeeper badge has changed. Yes, the new Countdown to Halloween badges have arrived!! I decided to use the Karloff head this year, because I was drawn to the colors. You can go here to see all the badge choices. Thanks to Shawn Robare for putting these nifty badges together. And if you have a blog or website and are interested in being a part of the countdown, go to the Countdown to Halloween Blog and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment