Gallery

Thursday, August 23, 2012



Hello all! I just wanted to let you know that I've added these four pieces to my Prints for Sale section. It only took me about an hour & a half to get these posted with working PayPal buttons. Talk about frustrating! But the buttons should work now. This was originally a set of 5, but I am out of 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' prints. Also, there are only 2 Frankensteins and 4 Dracula prints left! I will probably only do one more small run of re-prints next year for Wonderfest, and after that they will be discontinued. So whatever is left over will be offered here, but there is no telling how many I'll have left  after the show.

ALSO, I've had many requests for my Dark Shadows pieces and I just wanted to remind you all that I'll be having prints made next month. I will post about it when they are in hand and are ready to go out.

2 comments:

  1. Aw...these are great. I think the Frankenstein is my favorite, but of course they are all wonderful. Sad to hear that Martha is slacking once again. I'm starting to think that she is just all out of ideas now. Or maybe she just can't compete with other crafty mavens who are new on the scene...not sure! But it seems she (or her designers/minions) has just lost that 'ooomph' that used to make her stuff so great. Sad there won't something new this Fall! Oh...and definitely go see ParaNorman, I know you will appreciate it! Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy!

    Yes, it's a disappointing year when Martha doesn't put out a new Halloween special issue. It's also kind of disappointing that every magazine I pick up seems to be the same thing. Seems like all the magazines are just recycling the same ideas & colors over & over. Well, there is still a few magazines to come, maybe things will get better.

    ReplyDelete