Gallery

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Book Give-A-Way winner & apologies...

Good grief, where does the time go? Sorry about dropping the ball on posts the last few days. As I mentioned I've been sick, and now there's a mad scramble at the house to try to get ourselves ready for Halloween. I started making myself a costume, but I don't know if I'll get it finished in time. I'm going to try. Seems like my husband's costume has become my top priority (not sure how that happened).

Anyway, the winner of 'The Upturned Stone' book is....

mikeskywalker1969

Congratulations!! Please email me at scbilbrey@hotmail.com so I can get your mailing information.

WOW! Three days until Halloween. I can hardly believe it. I'm already experiencing pre-post-Halloween depression syndrome. But I won't go on about that right now. I'll be posting a final Halloween Ideals tomorrow, a final Halloween art piece on Tuesday, and then? I'll post a little something for Halloween. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! This is very exciting!
    Thank you very much! I can't believe that I won!
    I have been enjoying your daily Halloween posts, and am with you on the pre-post-Halloween depression setting in as I'm going through it a little bit myself.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete