Gallery

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lil' Laurie Strode & Final ZaPow Reminder


Here's a simple little piece I did of Laurie Strode from the classic film, John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN. I was looking at a lot of stylized illustrations from the late 60's through the 70's, which inspired this piece. The goal was to keep it simple & fun, and I think I achieved that.

Also, here is a final reminder about my exit from the ZaPow Gallery. These are some of my original pieces that are still available there. Although they are not listed for sale through their website, I'm sure if you contact them, they will give you any information you require. And of course, if you happen to be in or around Asheville, NC, just stop on by and check out the gallery. Lots of lovely things to see.


UPDATE: The Goat painting has sold! But the other 5 pieces are still available. Contact the gallery for more information!

2 comments: